Most drummers usually hone their techniques using drum pads since these are quieter and don't create much noise as they play. However, when you're on-the-go or traveling, these pads could prove bulky if not cumbersome to carry around.
Good thing we have the BeatEssential Drumstick Rubber Practice Tips.
The ideal rubber practice tips you'll need for your drumstick if you want to play quietly.
Practice Drumming Using Noise-Reducing Drum Tips
- Do all your paradiddles, independent strumming, and all other drum techniques without creating any noise.
- Effective in significantly reducing noise as it creates a dull drum pad sound while playing
- No need to worry about disturbing the neighbors as you play.
No More Loud Noises While Drumming
- No need to use drum pads to stifle the sound you'll make.
- Mutes the sound your sticks will produce while you practice.
- Ideal for use while practicing indoors or outside your house.
Wide Variety of Application
- Ideal for use on all types of percussions like marimbas, steel drums, and more
Portable and Lightweight
- No need to worry about space storage when packing if you're planning to travel with these.
- Bring these tips anytime and anywhere.
Perfectly Fits Any Drumstick
- Use these rubber tips on 7A, 5A, 5B, and other drumstick sizes.
- Perfect for both plastic nylon and wooden tips
100% High-Grade Quality Silicone
- Durable and elastic
- Long-lasting reliability
Improve your drumming skills without creating loud sounds that could disturb your family or the neighbors. Use the BeatEssential Drumstick Silent Rubber Tip Cover.
Get yours NOW!
Size: 17 mm x 17 mm x 33 mm
Options: Orange — 2pcs, Grey — 2 pcs
Package Inclusion/s: 1 set BeatEssential Drumstick Rubber Practice Tips
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!