Trace Pattern on Pottery Even With No Skill With CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs)!
Trace Pattern on Pottery Even With No Skill
- CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs) can be used to mark the outlines of a design onto ware and glaze that is going to be decorated.
- A design is prepared on paper, this is put on top of the carbon paper and they are laid over what has to be decorated with the carbon side touching it.
Simply trace the lines of the prepared design so it is marked onto the object.
- This can be done on dry clay, bisque, and glazed surfaces.
Easily Transfer Patterns To Ceramics
CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs) works great to transfer patterns and leaves dark, crisp lines and easy to see and all remaining lines from the transfer easily erase or can be sanded out.
Clean And Smudge-resistant Formula
- Transfer paper is reusable multiple times over.
- You may need to readjust the placement of the transfer sheet if you are copying over the same exact pattern on multiple pieces to get the best use out of it.
CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs) can be used to trace design, pattern or images onto canvas, paper, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, clay and more.
Decorate Your Ceramic Like A PRO!
Grab this CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs) NOW!
Package Inclusion/s: Get 1 set. CeramicPRO™ Pattern Transfer Paper (100pcs)
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - read our Shipping for more details!